Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ella Valentine turns 10 weeks...

Ella's aunt Eliza turned 29 this past Saturday. To celebrate, we drove down to Santa Cruz (the farthest Ella's been from home yet!) and went to Eliza's b-day party. It was so fun to be with family and have Ella meet even more people who love her.

She's been "talking" a lot and singing with me and staring into our eyes all the time. You can really see her little brain working so hard as she takes it all in. Here's a little video so you can see what I mean...


More soon.

Love,

Max

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an incredibly beautiful video.
She has amazing eyes and I love watching all her reactions and vocalizations......she's gonna think that's really cool when she's all grown up!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, such a wonderful girl! It's great to see how smart and eager to engage she is and beautiful. I don't have sound on my computer so didn't hear anything but the visual was very very satisfying. Love to you three. Arline

Unknown said...

Just watched Ella again and it was even better the second time. She is adorable!