Friday, February 2, 2007

Pictures from Bangkok...



Sorry for the delay. I've been struggling with internet stuff. Not at all with finding an internet cafe but more that i'm struggling with sitting in one. You see, i ended up bringing my laptop which has been great, but the challenge has been that thus far, wireless has been difficult to come by. I'm actually in an internet joint right now but i plugged the network cable into my computer so i can upload the pix i've taken.

We're on the island of Ko Chang now and leave in the morning back to the mainland. I'll be in touch soon as we get more settled.

2 comments:

jdawords said...

Good stuff. Looks like fun, man. Anxiously awaiting some good yarns... Take care you guys... J

jdawords said...

Ps: pictures are cool. Favs: praying Ronald McDonald (good grief), diagonal shot of spires (nice angle, colors), shot of alley through cab window...among others.