Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Snugglewrap is the best!!!

Of all of the baby products we've put to good use since Ella was born, none has been as influential as The Snugglewrap. Little Ella and I start each morning by gulping down a bottle of milk (she does the gulping). Then, I get her in the wrap and we bounce around the living room and inevitably she falls asleep.

The Snugglewrap

Today we went for a hike up in Redwood Regional and she slept the entire time. What I really love about it is that she's snuggled up really tight to my body and I know it's a really comforting, womb-like feeling for her in there.

The wrap is really easy to get on, it's as comfortable as can be, and it's totally soft and stretchy and yummy. We also have the Baby Bjorn but it's not as cozy and doesn't support her neck as well. So, if you know someone who has a baby or will have a baby soon, this makes for an awesome and unique gift. Check it out... The Snugglewrap

No comments: